Thursday, January 12

Exclusive Interview with Lillin (Satyr Race)


Calligraphy: Good day everyone! This is the last among our series of interviews, and I’m sure this will be the best one yet. Ladies and gentlemen, meet the kind and beautiful Ms. Lillin!

Lillin: Beautiful? Awww I wasn’t expecting that from a human. But thank you for the very nice introduction.

Calligraphy: Of course! A nice introduction should be given to such a fine specimen.

Lillin: You are not flirting with me, are you? Us, Satyrs, look very different from Humans.

Calligraphy: Not at all! I actually find your eyes and your horns to be quite charming.

Lillin: Stop it, Calli! Haha. This is supposed to be an interv—

Calligraphy: Oh my!! What happened to your legs and feet? I just noticed it now!

Lillin: Oh… that’s kind of rude… L But us, Satyrs, have these legs and feet… Like those you humans call goats.

Calligraphy: Oh I’m sorry. I was just surprised. Anyway, yeah I guess you’re right. Moving on with the interview, what’s the main role of Satyrs in Uld?

Lillin: <silence> oh yes? Sorry? The wind that just passed was so gentle, it sounds so refreshing! Could you repeat your question?

Calligraphy: Sure no problem. As I was saying, what’s the role of Satyrs in Uld?

Lillin: We are the oldest race in Uld. As such, we are very much connected with nature. In fact, we consider ourselves as guardians of Nature. It is nice to feel the gentleness of the wind as it slides through the strands of my hair.

Calligraphy: Such lovely words coming out from your lips…

Lillin: Hihi. Thank you! We are always like this. Humans say that we are so poetic.

Calligraphy: I see. So what else are the things that you usually do?

Lillin: We have a rather carefree attitude and we like to listen to music. We also value wisdom so we always take time to study nature magic and meditation.

Calligraphy: That sounds interesting! I would love to ask you a lot of things, but I’m afraid we don’t have enough time. Perhaps I’ll just ask more about you after this interview.

Lillin: Um… what do you mean?

Calligraphy: Uh sorry nevermind. Thank you for joining us, Lillin! And thank you all for staying with us. We hope that you all enjoyed these short interviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment