Thursday, January 5

Exclusive Interview with Leo (Gremlin Race)





Calligraphy: Hello everyone! I am here again to bring an exclusive interview from one of the residents of Planet Uld. I initially invited Lillin, since she has a good-sounding name. But since she has been busy recently, we are here with Leo instead. He’s a Gremlin and a friend of Chris.

Leo: I’m not sure whether to greet you since you seem to be disappointed to have me here instead of Lillin.

Calligraphy: No, of course not! I’m very happy to have you here. What were you thinking?

Leo: Yeah, right… Haha. Just kidding. I don’t really care anyway.

Calligraphy: Wew. You got me there. Haha. Anyway, I’m interested to know how you got acquainted with Chris and the others in your group.

Leo: I don’t know about the others since they are already with Chris when I joined. But Chris seems to have a goal as to why he is travelling around Uld. At any rate, being a Gremlin, I love to go out and explore. We are very lively and energetic. I guess being stuck in one place just doesn’t cut it. I’ll be booooooored to death. Boohoo. Besides, I also want to test my machines. Hehe.

Calligraphy: Speaking of machines, what do you have there? Chris doesn’t seem to understand anything that you are doing with those scrap… I mean devices.

Leo: Did I hear you say scrap?

Calligraphy: Huh? No, no! I didn’t. Please continue.

Leo: Ok. Anyway, I want to tinker a lot with my toys. Like this widget. It floats around and follows me wherever I go. It emits electricity to hurt those baddies! I always reconfigure them to prolong its life before it explodes. I also change the materials so as to improve conduction and emit a much stronger electric curre--

Calligraphy: Oh well that’s interesting!

Leo: What’s interesting? You didn’t even let me finish! Anyway, the electric current--

Calligraphy: And that’s it for today! Thank you, Leo, for granting our interview request. We hope to see you again sometime soon.

Leo: Boohoo. You’re a cheater! But anyway, I’m sure I can show off my gadgets later on and see if the electric current is strong enough to--

Calligraphy: Oh we’d love to! Thank you everyone for listening and see you again for another hot interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment